Social media is not a popularity contest—it’s a really big cocktail party, and we want you to be the most interesting person in the room. Our expert social media managers help you define your brand, share your story, promote good ideas, and forge new connections.
Let’s Get Started
Get started with our complete social media marketing solution.
Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Strategy
- 5 Managed Social Profiles
- Daily Social Media Sharing
- Content Curation & Design
- Targeted Keyword Listening
- Social Media Advertising
- Growth & Engagement
- Social Media Analytics
- Influencer Outreach
- Weekly Insights & Reports
Your Social Media Marketing team:
Social Networks We Manage
Questions about Social Media Marketing?
We actively manage your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ social media profiles—so you don’t have to. We build and help you maintain a healthy social media presence, increase audience engagement, boost brand awareness, and drive more qualified traffic to your website.
Our team curates, creates, and shares engaging social media content across your social media profiles.
- A custom social media strategy defines our approach, sets goals and guidelines
- We plan, schedule, and share daily updates from your social media profiles
- Includes creation of social media graphics—for sharing on visual social networks
- We monitor and responds to incoming direct messages and @mentions
- Engage your audience online using social media keyword listening
- Includes monthly social media engagement reports
Build and maintain a healthy social media presence for your small business.
Say hello to your Social Media Management team!
We manage and grow your social media profiles and presence.
C for communication, OMNI for everywhere, and O for online.
We’re sort of like a digital marketing agency, but we’re designed for small businesses and non-profit organizations. We function more like your online marketing department—managing your:
- WordPress Website
- Online Reputation
- Social Media
- Pay-per-click (PPC) Advertising
- Facebook Advertising
- Email Marketing
- and more!
As your online marketing department, we strategize, plan, execute, and optimize your online marketing activities (e.g. blog posts, email campaigns, website revisions, social media updates, and more) so you can focus on running your organization.
Active Time is used whenever we:
- Setup and send your email campaigns
- Create and/or edit content for your website
- Revise your website (code, content, functionality)
- Design or edit your marketing materials (e.g. images, stationary)
- Provide support for your website and/or email accounts
Monthly Active Time (MAT) is how much Active Time you have available each month. Our WordPress Website Management plan includes a set amount of Monthly Active Time—expressed in hours.
Extra Active Time is only $99/hour, is tracked and used by the minute, and never expires.
On-page SEO includes any search engine optimizations performed “on” your website, such as:
- Publishing keyword-optimized blog posts on your website
- Optimizing page content and cross-linking content within your website
- Updating page titles, URLs, and meta information with relevant SEO keywords
- Ongoing updates to improve your website’s organic search ranking for specific keywords
Yes, but we request a minimum three-month commitment for new subscriptions.
We offer a 100% no-questions-asked refund policy. If you’re dissatisfied with our services, we’ll make it right.
All of our digital marketing services include weekly and monthly reporting.
WordPress Website Marketing includes enterprise-grade, managed WordPress web hosting of one (1) website. Plan prices do not include sales tax. An initial three-month commitment is kindly requested, but not required.
While we love fist-bumps, hugs, and high-fives, we cannot accept them as a form of payment—checks and/or credit cards are gladly accepted.