Well-managed PPC advertising and intelligent AdWords PPC management can impact (and reduce) your overall cost per lead (CPL) and cost per acquisition (CPA) on channels outside online search and digital media—including out-of-home, broadcast, and print!
Let’s Get Started
Get started with professionally managed PPC advertising.
Pay-per-click (PPC) Advertising
Plans starting at
- AdWords Certified PPC Manager
- Realtime Bid Adjustments
- Daily Campaign Monitoring
- Conversion Rate Optimizations
- Call & Click Conversion Tracking
- Google Analytics Integration
- Minimum $1,000/mo Ad Budget
- Keyword & Competitor Research
- AdWords Account Setup Included
- Detailed Performance Reports
Your PPC Advertising team:
Questions about PPC Advertising?
Reach new customers searching for your products and services on Google with targeted, local PPC advertising. We setup, manage, and optimize your Google AdWords Pay-per-click (PPC) Advertising campaigns. PPC Advertising is one of the most cost-effective ways to grow your business, maintain a competitive edge, and complement your offline marketing activities.
Our patented, AI-generated PPC campaign reports help you (and us) understand the value of your investment in PPC advertising and overall impact it has on your small business—using terms a nine-year-old can comprehend.
- Reduce your overall new customer acquisition (CPA) costs
- Track clicks, calls, and conversions from your online PPC advertising
- Goals include conversion rate optimization (CRO) and maximizing your ROI
- Continuous monitoring and bid adjustments, plus monthly optimizations (e.g. CRO)
- Monthly PPC campaign reports and campaign optimization recommendations
- Ongoing Management of one (1) Google AdWords PPC Campaign (does not include your Ad Budget)
- AdWords Account Setup (one-time, $399) required (includes keyword research)
- Bing Ads Setup (one-time, $199) optional; Ad Budgets over $2,000 incur a 20% Management Fee
Reach, engage, and acquire more customers online with targeted Google AdWords PPC advertising.
Say hello to your Google AdWords PPC Management team!
We setup, manage, and optimize your Google AdWords PPC advertising.
C for communication, OMNI for everywhere, and O for online.
We’re sort of like a digital marketing agency, but we’re designed for small businesses and non-profit organizations. We function more like your online marketing department—managing your:
- WordPress Website
- Online Reputation
- Social Media
- Pay-per-click (PPC) Advertising
- Facebook Advertising
- Email Marketing
- and more!
As your online marketing department, we strategize, plan, execute, and optimize your online marketing activities (e.g. blog posts, email campaigns, website revisions, social media updates, and more) so you can focus on running your organization.
Active Time is used whenever we:
- Setup and send your email campaigns
- Create and/or edit content for your website
- Revise your website (code, content, functionality)
- Design or edit your marketing materials (e.g. images, stationary)
- Provide support for your website and/or email accounts
Monthly Active Time (MAT) is how much Active Time you have available each month. Our WordPress Website Management plan includes a set amount of Monthly Active Time—expressed in hours.
Extra Active Time is only $99/hour, is tracked and used by the minute, and never expires.
On-page SEO includes any search engine optimizations performed “on” your website, such as:
- Publishing keyword-optimized blog posts on your website
- Optimizing page content and cross-linking content within your website
- Updating page titles, URLs, and meta information with relevant SEO keywords
- Ongoing updates to improve your website’s organic search ranking for specific keywords
Off-page SEO is a long-term digital inbound marketing strategy designed to drive higher volumes of qualified traffic to your website through authoritative and relevant backlinks. SEO backlinks include local review and social media profiles, in-content links, in-context links, blog/forum comments, and more.
Yes, but we request a minimum three-month commitment for new subscriptions.
We offer a 100% no-questions-asked refund policy.
All online marketing services include monthly reporting. Website Management and Social Media Management include setup of an online marketing calendar and development of an online marketing strategy.
Website Management includes hosting of one (1) website. Online Reputation Management is for one (1) physical business location. Each additional location is $50/mo. Plan price does not include sales tax. An initial three-month commitment is kindly requested.