Digital Marketing Services
Please contact us to request pricing for any of our digital marketing services.
Pay-per-click (PPC) Advertising
- AdWords Certified PPC Manager
- Realtime Bid Adjustments
- Daily Campaign Monitoring
- Conversion Rate Optimizations
- Call & Click Conversion Tracking
- Google Analytics Integration
- Minimum $1,000/mo Ad Budget
- Keyword & Competitor Research
- AdWords Account Setup Included
- Detailed Performance Reports
- Enterprise WordPress Hosting
- 10 Hours of Updates & Revisions
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Website Updates & Recommendations
- Content Marketing Management
- G Suite (Email) Administration
- Emergency Maintenance & Support
- Plugin, Core, & Theme Updates
- Monthly Website SEO Audits
- Weekly Insights & Reports
Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Strategy
- 5 Managed Social Profiles
- Daily Social Media Sharing
- Content Curation & Design
- Targeted Keyword Listening
- Social Media Advertising
- Growth & Engagement
- Social Media Analytics
- Influencer Outreach
- Weekly Insights & Reports
Additional Digital Marketing Services
Web Design, Off-page SEO, and Managed WordPress Hosting.
Not sure where to start?
C for communication, OMNI for everywhere, and O for online.
We’re sort of like a digital marketing agency, but we’re designed for small businesses and non-profit organizations. We function more like your online marketing department—managing your:
- WordPress Website
- Online Reputation
- Social Media
- Pay-per-click (PPC) Advertising
- Facebook Advertising
- Email Marketing
- and more!
As your online marketing department, we strategize, plan, execute, and optimize your online marketing activities (e.g. blog posts, email campaigns, website revisions, social media updates, and more) so you can focus on running your organization.
Active Time is used whenever we:
- Setup and send your email campaigns
- Create and/or edit content for your website
- Revise your website (code, content, functionality)
- Design or edit your marketing materials (e.g. images, stationary)
- Provide support for your website and/or email accounts
Monthly Active Time (MAT) is how much Active Time you have available each month. Our WordPress Website Management plan includes a set amount of Monthly Active Time—expressed in hours.
Extra Active Time is only $99/hour, is tracked and used by the minute, and never expires.
On-page SEO includes any search engine optimizations performed “on” your website, such as:
- Publishing keyword-optimized blog posts on your website
- Optimizing page content and cross-linking content within your website
- Updating page titles, URLs, and meta information with relevant SEO keywords
- Ongoing updates to improve your website’s organic search ranking for specific keywords
Off-page SEO is a long-term digital inbound marketing strategy designed to drive higher volumes of qualified traffic to your website through authoritative and relevant backlinks. SEO backlinks include local review and social media profiles, in-content links, in-context links, blog/forum comments, and more.
Yes, but we request a minimum three-month commitment for new subscriptions.
We offer a 100% no-questions-asked refund policy.
All online marketing services include monthly reporting. Website Management and Social Media Management include setup of an online marketing calendar and development of an online marketing strategy.
Website Management includes hosting of one (1) website. Online Reputation Management is for one (1) physical business location. Each additional location is $50/mo. Plan price does not include sales tax. An initial three-month commitment is kindly requested.