Digital Marketing Services
Our digital marketing services for non-profit organizations.
Explore our digital marketing services for nonprofits.
Why We Exist
We are your digital marketing department. We provide affordable, effective digital marketing for nonprofits, designed to help you save time, save energy, and acquire more members.
If you’re a nonprofit, then…
- Digital marketing agencies are too expensive.
- It’s difficult to find reliable (available 9-5) volunteers.
- Hiring is time-consuming, but not something you can outsource.
- Software is expensive and you don’t have time to implement a new system.
- You wish you had more time. (Don’t we all?!)
We believe nonprofits make the world a better place, and we want to do our part to help the good ones succeed.
Nonprofits face the same challenges as typical businesses, but often have access to fewer resources. That’s why we provide discounted pricing—only available for nonprofits.
Let us manage your nonprofit’s digital marketing (so you can continue making the world a better place).
Digital Marketing for Nonprofits
Select one of our digital marketing services for nonprofits to get started.
Pay-per-click (PPC) Advertising
- AdWords Certified PPC Manager
- Realtime Bid Adjustments
- Daily Campaign Monitoring
- Conversion Rate Optimizations
- Call & Click Conversion Tracking
- Google Analytics Integration
- Minimum $1,000/mo Ad Budget
- Keyword & Competitor Research
- AdWords Account Setup Included
- Detailed Performance Reports
WordPress Website Marketing
- Enterprise WordPress Hosting
- 10 Hours of Updates & Revisions
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Website Updates & Recommendations
- Content Marketing Management
- G Suite (Email) Administration
- Emergency Maintenance & Support
- Plugin, Core, & Theme Updates
- Monthly Website SEO Audits
- Weekly Insights & Reports
Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Strategy
- 5 Managed Social Profiles
- Daily Social Media Sharing
- Content Curation & Design
- Targeted Keyword Listening
- Social Media Advertising
- Growth & Engagement
- Social Media Analytics
- Influencer Outreach
- Weekly Insights & Reports
Additional Digital Marketing Services for Nonprofits
Website Design, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Managed WordPress Hosting.
Questions? We’re here to help.
Reach new people searching for your organization (or cause) on Google with local PPC advertising for nonprofits. We setup, manage, and optimize your nonprofit’s Google AdWords Pay-per-click (PPC) Advertising campaigns. PPC Advertising is one of the most cost-effective ways to grow your organization, increase awareness, and complement your offline marketing activities.
Our patented, AI-generated PPC campaign reports help you (and us) understand the value of your investment in PPC advertising and overall impact it has on your nonprofit—using terms a nine-year-old can comprehend.
- Reduce your overall new member acquisition (CPA) costs
- Track clicks, calls, and conversions from [y]our local PPC advertising
- Goals include conversion rate optimization (CRO) and maximizing your ROI
- Continuous monitoring and bid adjustments, plus monthly optimizations (e.g. CRO)
- Monthly PPC campaign reports and campaign optimization recommendations
- Management of one (1) Google AdWords PPC Campaign (does not include your Ad Budget)
- AdWords Account Setup (one-time, $399) required (includes keyword research)
- Bing Ads Setup (one-time, $199) optional; Ad Budgets over $2,000 incur a 20% Management Fee
Reach, engage, and acquire more members online with targeted Google AdWords PPC advertising for nonprofits.
Say hello to your Google AdWords PPC Management team!
We setup, manage, and optimize your Google AdWords PPC advertising.
- Includes enterprise-grade, managed WordPress web hosting and 24/7 uptime monitoring
- Plugin, theme, and WordPress core updates keep your site safe and error-free
- SSL certificate management, daily site and database backups, and premium security plugins
- Ongoing on-page SEO and website optimization recommendations
- Includes email marketing management and one (1) blog post (up to 500 words)
- Includes ten (10) hours of Monthly Active Time for revisions, maintenance, and more
- Weekly and monthly web analytics reports highlight traffic trends and growth
Maintain a fast, SEO-friendly, and secure nonprofit website.
Say hello to your WordPress Website Management team!
We host, monitor, manage, and optimize your WordPress website.
We actively manage your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ social media profiles — so you don’t have to. We build and help you maintain a healthy social media presence, increase online engagement, boost audience awareness, and drive more qualified traffic to your website.
- A custom social media strategy defines our approach, sets goals and guidelines
- We plan, schedule, and share daily updates from your social media profiles
- Includes graphic design for creation of visual social media posts on Instagram
- We monitor and respond to incoming direct messages and @mentions
- Engage more people online using social media keyword listening
- Includes monthly social media engagement reports
Build and maintain a healthy social media presence for your nonprofit.
Say hello to your Social Media Management team!
We manage and grow your social media profiles and presence.
- We host and monitor your WordPress website — 24/7
- We manage and maintain your WordPress core, plugins, and theme
- Includes a free SSL certificate and automatic malware detection and removal
- Includes one (1) hour of Monthly Active Time for maintenance and emergency support
Never worry about your nonprofit’s website again — we’ve got it under control.
Say hello to your Managed WordPress Web Hosting team!
We host, monitor, and protect your WordPress website.
C for communication, OMNI for everywhere, and O for online.
We’re sort of like a digital marketing agency, but we’re designed for small businesses and non-profit organizations. We function more like your online marketing department—managing your:
- WordPress Website
- Online Reputation
- Social Media
- Pay-per-click (PPC) Advertising
- Facebook Advertising
- Email Marketing
- and more!
As your online marketing department, we strategize, plan, execute, and optimize your online marketing activities (e.g. blog posts, email campaigns, website revisions, social media updates, and more) so you can focus on running your organization.
Active Time is used whenever we:
- Setup and send your email campaigns
- Create and/or edit content for your website
- Revise your website (code, content, functionality)
- Design or edit your marketing materials (e.g. images, stationary)
- Provide support for your website and/or email accounts
Monthly Active Time (MAT) is how much Active Time you have available each month. Our WordPress Website Management plan includes a set amount of Monthly Active Time—expressed in hours.
Extra Active Time is only $99/hour, is tracked and used by the minute, and never expires.
On-page SEO includes any search engine optimizations performed “on” your website, such as:
- Publishing keyword-optimized blog posts on your website
- Optimizing page content and cross-linking content within your website
- Updating page titles, URLs, and meta information with relevant SEO keywords
- Ongoing updates to improve your website’s organic search ranking for specific keywords
Yes, but we request a minimum three-month commitment for new subscriptions.
We offer a 100% no-questions-asked refund policy.
All online marketing services for nonprofits include monthly reporting. Website Management and Social Media Management include setup of an online marketing calendar and development of an online marketing strategy.
Website Management includes hosting of one (1) website. Online Reputation Management is for one (1) physical business location. Each additional location is $50/mo. Plan price does not include sales tax. An initial three-month commitment is kindly requested.