If you’re among the many people who still struggle to find creative ways to use Snapchat for work, then we have some great news for you.
Snap Inc (aka Snapchat) recently introduced a new device called “Spectacles.” Snap Inc.’s new Spectacles are $130 sunglasses equipped with an outward-facing camera. The camera built into the Spectacles captures 115-degree video footage and syncs directly with your smartphone’s Snapchat app. Snapchat Spectacles allow the wearer to broadcast what they’re seeing to their Snapchat audience in bite-sized 10-second clips.
Whether you think Spectacles are creepy or cool, there’s no denying there are some very creative ways local businesses and service providers can use them to engage with more customers. Here are five creative ways to use Snap’s new Spectacles to capture the attention of your customers, ten seconds at a time.
- Hair salons and stylists can use Snapchat Spectacles to show customers how to do a specific hair style, create a unique braid pattern, and add or remove hair extensions.
- Real estate agents can use Snapchat Spectacles to create and share guided walkthroughs of newly listed homes, apartments, and condos for sale.
- Tour guides can put on a pair of Snapchat Spectacles and share narrated introductions of specific exhibits or highlight interesting facts.
- Bartenders can use Snapchat Spectacles to teach people how to mix a shot or properly prepare the perfect martini.
- Massage therapists and personal trainers can use Snap’s new Spectacles to show people how to correctly stretch before and after a workout.
Whether you’re teaching people how to do something difficult or giving them a behind-the-scenes look at your life’s work, there are hundreds of ways you can use Snap Spectacles to engage with more customers.
Interested in getting your hands on a pair of the new Snapchat Spectacles? Locate a Snapchat Spectacles vending machine “bot” in a city near you!