This week (and month) started off with a bang. At approximately 7 a.m. on Monday, October 1, we received an email from Marc at Beta List that began with a well-placed “BOOM SHAKALAKA.” Clearly, it grabbed our attention. Marc went on to kindly inform us that Comnio was featured on Beta List!
After several high-fives and hugs, we got back to the startup grind. We deployed several changes to the Comnio website and Comnio mobile application, which is slated for public launch later this year.
- Found and fixed a handful of bugs.
- Updated our homepage to explain more about how Comnio helps consumers get superior customer service.
- Ordered some goodies to give away at Capital Factory’s ATX Startup Crawl (RSVP to join us! »).
- Improved email notifications to save our users even more time when resolving customer service issues.
- Updated our mobile apps to support the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
- Capped off the week with cupcakes today to celebrate!
While we can only be featured on Beta List once, we all look forward to many more awesome weeks.
Thank you for your support of our ongoing goal to improve customer service for everyone!