Actual Comnio social media customer service representative may vary.
You have a customer service-related message or issue. Don’t worry, Comnio makes sharing your issue easy and effective, and our team works with you to help you get it resolved.
To increase the odds of getting your customer service issue seen and responded to, we have a few suggestions.
How to get the most out of social media customer service:
- Add a profile pic! The default social media profile image (i.e. Twitter’s egg, and Facebook’s silhouette) are often a deterrent to receiving quality social media customer service. Businesses and brands want to know they’re interacting with a person, not dealing with fake/fraudulent complaints.
- Add a bio on your social media profile(s). Social media customer service reps want to know who you are, and so do we!
- Join Comnio and share your issue with us. Comnio is designed to facilitate better customer service without the hassle of going at it alone.
- Provide Comnio with the details of your customer service issue. Dates/times, order numbers, and the names of people with whom you interacted will help us deliver and resolve your issue.
- NOTE: Never share sensitive and personal information publicly. This includes credit card numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, and your address.
- Stick to the facts. Social media customer service reps are typically a separate team from traditional customer service channels and social media customer service reps generally deal with more issues. Social media customer service reps also rarely have access to any existing customer service case you may have opened, so be kind.
- Follow the @comniocog. The Comnio Cog is the official Comnio messenger and helps you share and resolve your customer service issues!
- Smile. We’re here to help and we’re persistent. Our mission is to help consumers resolve customer service issues. Keep an eye on your inbox inbox and stay positive. Your attitude affects more than you know! Rest assured we are doing everything and anything we can to help get your complaint resolved.
Now, if you haven’t yet, join Comnio – Your 24/7 customer service concierge. We help consumers receive (and businesses provide) better customer service.