A WordPress website is an ever-changing ecosystem—requiring constant care, starting the day it’s deployed. In addition to ongoing maintenance, your website needs revisions, new content, and a secure environment to ensure people can easily find it (and you) online.
Let’s Get Started
Get started with our complete WordPress Website Marketing solution.
WordPress Website Marketing
Plans starting at
- Enterprise WordPress Hosting
- 10 Hours of Updates & Revisions
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Website Updates & Recommendations
- Content Marketing Management
- G Suite (Email) Administration
- Emergency Maintenance & Support
- Plugin, Core, & Theme Updates
- Monthly Marketing Strategy Calls
- Weekly Insights & Reports
Your WordPress Website Marketing team:
Questions about WordPress Website Marketing?
- Includes enterprise-grade, managed WordPress web hosting and 24/7 uptime monitoring
- Plugin, theme, and WordPress core updates keep your site safe and error-free
- SSL certificate management, daily site and database backups, and premium security plugins
- Ongoing on-page SEO and website optimization recommendations
- Includes G Suite Administration and one (1) blog post (up to 500 words)
- Includes ten (10) hours of Monthly Active Time for revisions, maintenance, and more
- Weekly and monthly web analytics reports highlight traffic trends and growth
Maintain a fast, SEO-friendly, and secure small business website.
Say hello to your WordPress Website Management team!
We host, monitor, manage, and optimize your WordPress website.
C for communication, OMNI for everywhere, and O for online.
We’re sort of like a digital marketing agency, but we’re designed for small businesses and non-profit organizations. We function more like your online marketing department—managing your:
- WordPress Website
- Online Reputation
- Social Media
- Pay-per-click (PPC) Advertising
- Facebook Advertising
- Email Marketing
- and more!
As your online marketing department, we strategize, plan, execute, and optimize your online marketing activities (e.g. blog posts, email campaigns, website revisions, social media updates, and more) so you can focus on running your organization.
Active Time is used whenever we:
- Setup and send your email campaigns
- Create and/or edit content for your website
- Revise your website (code, content, functionality)
- Design or edit your marketing materials (e.g. images, stationary)
- Provide support for your website and/or email accounts
Monthly Active Time (MAT) is how much Active Time you have available each month. Our WordPress Website Management plan includes a set amount of Monthly Active Time—expressed in hours.
Extra Active Time is only $99/hour, is tracked and used by the minute, and never expires.
On-page SEO includes any search engine optimizations performed “on” your website, such as:
- Publishing keyword-optimized blog posts on your website
- Optimizing page content and cross-linking content within your website
- Updating page titles, URLs, and meta information with relevant SEO keywords
- Ongoing updates to improve your website’s organic search ranking for specific keywords
Off-page SEO is a long-term digital inbound marketing strategy designed to drive higher volumes of qualified traffic to your website through authoritative and relevant backlinks. SEO backlinks include local review and social media profiles, in-content links, in-context links, blog/forum comments, and more.
Yes, but we request a minimum three-month commitment for new subscriptions.
We provide exceptional customer service. If you’re dissatisfied, we’ll make it right.
Each of our digital inbound marketing services includes custom weekly and/or monthly reporting, ongoing digital marketing strategy sessions, and more.
WordPress Website Management/Marketing includes enterprise-grade, high-performance managed WordPress web hosting of one (1) website. Plan price does not include sales tax or ad budgets (when applicable). An initial three-month commitment is kindly requested, but not required.