We take care of your website marketing, so you can take care of business.
We manage your WordPress website—24/7—making sure it’s safe, secure, online, and optimized for the best user experience.
Our WordPress Website Marketing team also monitors and maintains your SEO, manages your online content, makes ongoing revisions, and more.
WordPress Website Marketing
Managing a WordPress website requires a significant amount of resources. Lucky for you, we have it all—the team, tools, and technology to take excellent care of your WordPress website, so you no longer have to.
Building a WordPress website is easy. Managing and maintaining a WordPress website is an entirely different adventure.
Our WordPress Website Marketing team uses the best tools and the best technology to make sure your website is alive and well—24/7. In addition to ongoing maintenance and support, our WordPress website marketing team optimizes your site for security, speed, and on-page SEO.
Enterprise-grade WordPress hosting (included) comes with a free SSL certificate, daily backups, and plenty of bandwidth. Plus, weekly reports highlight your Google Analytics data (sessions, pageviews, referral sources, etc.) so you understand more about your visitors and how they use your website.
Our comprehensive approach to website marketing makes us more than a website marketing agency—we’re your website marketing department.
Contact us to learn more about our WordPress Website Marketing.
A WordPress website is an ever-changing ecosystem—requiring constant care, starting the day it’s deployed. In addition to ongoing maintenance, your website needs revisions, new content, and a secure environment to ensure people can easily find it (and you) online.
Website Marketing Services
Enterprise WordPress Hosting
Uptime Monitoring & Support
Learn more about Website Design and Website Marketing.
Let’s Get Started
Get started with our complete WordPress Website Marketing solution.
WordPress Website Marketing
Plans starting at
- Enterprise WordPress Hosting
- 10 Hours of Updates & Revisions
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Website Updates & Recommendations
- Content Marketing Management
- G Suite (Email) Administration
- Emergency Maintenance & Support
- Plugin, Core, & Theme Updates
- Monthly Marketing Strategy Calls
- Weekly Insights & Reports
Your WordPress Website Marketing team:
Questions about WordPress Website Marketing?
About Website Marketing
When you partner with Comnio for WordPress Website Design and WordPress Website Marketing, you get 24/7 peace-of-mind and a warm feeling of reassurance—knowing we’ve got you (and your website) covered.
Our Website Marketing team manages everything—from high-performance WordPress web hosting with daily backups and automatic updates, to ongoing website revisions, online content creation, website maintenance, on-page SEO and more.
Together, we plan and prioritize every optimization to your website (features, front-end content, and back-end functionality) to improve the user experience and attract more qualified traffic to your domain.
In short, we take care of your website, so you can take care of business.
Contact us to schedule a discovery call and learn more about Website Marketing.
WordPress Website Management
- Includes enterprise-grade, managed WordPress web hosting and 24/7 uptime monitoring
- Plugin, theme, and WordPress core updates keep your site safe and error-free
- SSL certificate management, daily site and database backups, and premium security plugins
- Ongoing on-page SEO and website optimization recommendations
- Includes G Suite Administration and one (1) blog post (up to 500 words)
- Includes ten (10) hours of Monthly Active Time for revisions, maintenance, and more
- Weekly and monthly web analytics reports highlight traffic trends and growth
Maintain a fast, SEO-friendly, and secure small business website.
Say hello to your WordPress Website Management team!
We host, monitor, manage, and optimize your WordPress website.
C for communication, OMNI for everywhere, and O for online.
We’re sort of like a digital marketing agency, but we’re designed for small businesses and non-profit organizations. We function more like your online marketing department—managing your:
- WordPress Website
- Online Reputation
- Social Media
- Pay-per-click (PPC) Advertising
- Facebook Advertising
- Email Marketing
- and more!
As your online marketing department, we strategize, plan, execute, and optimize your online marketing activities (e.g. blog posts, email campaigns, website revisions, social media updates, and more) so you can focus on running your organization.
Active Time is used whenever we:
- Setup and send your email campaigns
- Create and/or edit content for your website
- Revise your website (code, content, functionality)
- Design or edit your marketing materials (e.g. images, stationary)
- Provide support for your website and/or email accounts
Monthly Active Time (MAT) is how much Active Time you have available each month. Our WordPress Website Management plan includes a set amount of Monthly Active Time—expressed in hours.
Extra Active Time is only $99/hour, is tracked and used by the minute, and never expires.
No website? No problem.
We can design and build an affordable website for your small business.
Contact us to learn more about affordable web design services for small businesses and nonprofits.
On-page SEO includes any search engine optimizations performed “on” your website, such as:
- Publishing keyword-optimized blog posts on your website
- Optimizing page content and cross-linking content within your website
- Updating page titles, URLs, and meta information with relevant SEO keywords
- Ongoing updates to improve your website’s organic search ranking for specific keywords
Off-page SEO is a long-term digital inbound marketing strategy designed to drive higher volumes of qualified traffic to your website through authoritative and relevant backlinks. SEO backlinks include local review and social media profiles, in-content links, in-context links, blog/forum comments, and more.
Yes, but we request a minimum three-month commitment for new subscriptions.
Absolutely! Please contact us to learn about our online marketing services for non-profit organizations.
Nitrogen is the most abundant element in Earth’s atmosphere and nitrogen reflects blue light better than any other color, which is why the sky appears blue!
We provide exceptional customer service. If you’re dissatisfied, we’ll make it right.
Each of our digital inbound marketing services includes custom weekly and/or monthly reporting, ongoing digital marketing strategy sessions, and more.
WordPress Website Management/Marketing includes enterprise-grade, high-performance managed WordPress web hosting of one (1) website. Plan price does not include sales tax or ad budgets (when applicable). An initial three-month commitment is kindly requested, but not required.