Search engine optimization is similar to an electric power grid, where the strongest endpoints receive the most traffic (electricity). The art of search engine optimization lies in creating and sharing valuable content, cultivating authoritative backlinks, and most-importantly building strong relationships with the people and organizations—relevant to your business—willing to drive more qualified traffic to your website.
Let’s Get Started
Get started with our powerful search engine optimization services.
Search Engine Optimization
Plans starting at
- Off-page SEO Strategy
- Keyword & Competitor Research
- Local Profile Management
- Backlink Creation/Monitoring
- Content Marketing/Management
- White-hat SEO Best Practices
- Google Analytics Integration
- On-page SEO Recommendations
- Monthly SEO Reports
Your SEO Management team:
Questions about Search Engine Optimization?
C for communication, OMNI for everywhere, and O for online.
We’re sort of like a digital marketing agency, but we’re designed for small businesses and non-profit organizations. We function more like your online marketing department—managing your:
- WordPress Website
- Online Reputation
- Social Media
- Pay-per-click (PPC) Advertising
- Facebook Advertising
- Email Marketing
- and more!
As your online marketing department, we strategize, plan, execute, and optimize your online marketing activities (e.g. blog posts, email campaigns, website revisions, social media updates, and more) so you can focus on running your organization.
Active Time is used whenever we:
- Setup and send your email campaigns
- Create and/or edit content for your website
- Revise your website (code, content, functionality)
- Design or edit your marketing materials (e.g. images, stationary)
- Provide support for your website and/or email accounts
Monthly Active Time (MAT) is how much Active Time you have available each month. Our WordPress Website Management plan includes a set amount of Monthly Active Time—expressed in hours.
Extra Active Time is only $99/hour, is tracked and used by the minute, and never expires.
On-page SEO includes any search engine optimizations performed “on” your website, such as:
- Publishing keyword-optimized blog posts on your website
- Optimizing page content and cross-linking content within your website
- Updating page titles, URLs, and meta information with relevant SEO keywords
- Ongoing updates to improve your website’s organic search ranking for specific keywords
Off-page SEO is a long-term digital inbound marketing strategy designed to drive higher volumes of qualified traffic to your website through authoritative and relevant backlinks. SEO backlinks include local review and social media profiles, in-content links, in-context links, blog/forum comments, and more.
Yes, but we request a minimum three-month commitment for new subscriptions.
We provide exceptional customer service. If you’re dissatisfied, we’ll make it right.
Each of our digital inbound marketing services includes custom weekly and/or monthly reporting, ongoing digital marketing strategy sessions, and more.
WordPress Website Management/Marketing includes enterprise-grade, high-performance managed WordPress web hosting of one (1) website. Plan price does not include sales tax or ad budgets (when applicable). An initial three-month commitment is kindly requested, but not required.