Online Marketing Services
Our digital marketing services for non-profit organizations.
Explore our online marketing services for nonprofits in more detail.
Why We Exist
We are your online marketing department. We provide affordable, effective marketing services for nonprofits, designed to help you save time, save energy, and get more members.
If you’re a nonprofit, then…
- Digital marketing agencies are too expensive.
- It’s difficult to find reliable (available 9-5) volunteers.
- Hiring is time-consuming, but not something you can outsource.
- Software is expensive and you don’t have time to implement a new system.
- You wish you had more time.
We believe nonprofits make the world a better place, and we want to do our part to help the good ones succeed.
Nonprofits face the same challenges as typical businesses, but often have access to fewer resources. That’s why we provide discounted subscriptions only available for nonprofits.
Let us manage your nonprofit organization’s digital marketing (so you can continue making the world a better place).
How may we help you?
Let’s Get Started
Select one of our online marketing services for nonprofits to get started.
- Online Review Tracking
- Online Review Moderation
- Local SEO Integration
- Offline Dispute Mediation
- Invalid Review Removal
- 24/7 Uptime Monitoring
- Managed WordPress Hosting
- Website Revisions
- Maintenance & Updates
- On-page SEO
- Social Media Strategy
- Daily Social Media Posts
- Influencer Outreach
- Social Media Monitoring
- Growth & Engagement
Google AdWords Pay-per-click (PPC) Advertising
Premium Managed WordPress Web Hosting
Not sure where to start?
We track, monitor, and moderate online reviews about your organization on over 55 online review websites. When your members write an online review, we respond on your behalf. If needed, we also help with offline dispute resolution. We also help you generate more positive online reviews and understand feedback — leading to better organizational decisions.
- Improve local SEO and use online reviews to drive more traffic to your website
- Track, monitor, and moderate all online reviews about your nonprofit
- Leverage positive word-of-mouth to generate more 5-star online reviews
- Protect your nonprofit from false and/or misleading online reviews
- Use online reviews to make better organizational decisions
Online reputation management helps protect your nonprofit online and build brand loyalty.
Say hello to your Online Reputation Management team!
We monitor and manage your online reputation.
- Review Tracking Across 55+ Online Review Sources
- Online Review Profile Management and Optimization
- New Online Review Profile Claiming and Setup
- Online Review Moderation and Responses
- Local Search + Online Review Data Integration
- False and/or Invalid Review Removals
- Offline Dispute Mediation and Resolution
- Monthly Online Review Reports
- Includes enterprise-grade, managed WordPress web hosting and 24/7 uptime monitoring
- Keep your website safe and up-to-date with automatic plugin and theme updates
- Ongoing on-page SEO and website recommendations
- Weekly and monthly web analytics reports highlight traffic trends and growth
- Includes a free SSL certificate and one (1) blog -or- one (1) email campaign
- Includes five (5) hours of Active Time for revisions, maintenance, and more
Maintain a fast, SEO-friendly, and secure nonprofit website.
Say hello to your WordPress Website Management team!
We host, monitor, manage, and optimize your WordPress website.
- Enterprise-grade Managed WordPress Web Hosting
- 24/7 Uptime Monitoring and Emergency Support
- Free SSL and Premium WordPress Spam Prevention
- Automated Malware Detection and Removal
- On-page Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Includes 5 Hours for SEO, Updates, and Revisions
- 1 Email Campaign -or- 1 Blog Post
- Weekly and Monthly Website Analytics Reports
We actively manage your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ social media profiles — so you don’t have to. We build and help you maintain a healthy social media presence, increase online engagement, boost audience awareness, and drive more qualified traffic to your website.
- A custom social media strategy defines our approach, sets goals and guidelines
- We plan, schedule, and share daily updates from your social media profiles
- Includes 10 graphics, designed specifically for sharing on Instagram
- Our team monitors and responds to incoming direct messages and @mentions
- Engage more people online using social media keyword listening
- Includes monthly social media engagement reports
Build and maintain a healthy social media presence for your nonprofit.
Say hello to your Social Media Management team!
We manage and grow your social media profiles and presence.
- Custom Social Media Strategy Development
- Daily, Scheduled Social Media Updates
- Social Media Monitoring and Engagement
- Influencer Outreach on Twitter and Instagram
- Social Media Profile Management
- 10 Instagram-specific Updates (Posts)
- Includes 5 Hours for Design and Engagements
- Monthly Social Media Analytics Reports
Reach new people searching for your organization (or cause) on Google with local PPC advertising for nonprofits. We setup, manage, and optimize your nonprofit’s Google AdWords Pay-per-click (PPC) Advertising campaigns. PPC Advertising is one of the most cost-effective ways to grow your organization, increase awareness, and complement your offline marketing activities.
Our patented, AI-generated PPC campaign reports help you (and us) understand the value of your investment in PPC advertising and overall impact it has on your nonprofit—using terms a nine-year-old can comprehend.
- Reduce your overall new member acquisition (CPA) costs
- Track clicks, calls, and conversions from [y]our local PPC advertising
- Goals include conversion rate optimization (CRO) and maximizing your ROI
- Continuous monitoring and bid adjustments, plus monthly optimizations (e.g. CRO)
- Monthly PPC campaign reports and campaign optimization recommendations
- Management of 1 Google AdWords PPC Campaign with local targeting
- AdWords Account Setup (one-time, $399) required and includes keyword research
- Does not include Ad Budget or Management Fee (10% on budgets over $500)
Reach, engage, and acquire more members online with targeted Google AdWords PPC advertising for nonprofits.
Say hello to your Google AdWords PPC Management team!
We setup, manage, and optimize your Google AdWords PPC advertising.
- Daily Management of 1 Google AdWords Account
- Conversion Pixel Setup, Tracking, and Ongoing CRO
- Continuous Campaign Monitoring and Optimizations
- Call, Click, Conversion, and Goal Tracking
- Google Analytics Integrtaion and Reporting
- Monthly AdWords Account Review and Recommendations
- *Does not include AdWords Account Setup (Required)
- *Does not include Ad Budget (Ad Spend) or Management Fee
- We host and monitor your WordPress website — 24/7
- We manage and maintain your WordPress core, plugins, and theme
- Includes a free SSL certificate and automatic malware detection and removal
- Includes one (1) hour of Monthly Active Time for maintenance and emergency support
Never worry about your nonprofit’s website again — we’ve got it under control.
Say hello to your Managed WordPress Web Hosting team!
We host, monitor, and protect your WordPress website.
- Enterprise-grade Managed WordPress Web Hosting
- 24/7 Uptime Monitoring and Emergency Support
- Free SSL Certificate and Daily Site Backups
- Automatic Malware Detection and Removal
- Automatic WordPress, Theme, and Plugin Updates
- 1 Hour of Emergency Website Support
C for communication, OMNI for everywhere, and O for online.
We’re a digital marketing agency designed for small businesses and non-profit organizations. We provide affordable online marketing services, like:
- WordPress Website Management
- Online Reputation Management
- Social Media Management
- Pay-per-click (PPC) Advertising
- Facebook Advertising
- Email Marketing
Think of us as your online marketing department — we function like part of your team. As your online marketing department, we strategize, plan, execute, and optimize your online marketing activities (e.g. blog posts, email campaigns, website revisions, social media updates, and more) so you can focus on managing your organization.
Active Time is used whenever we:
- Revise your website (code, content, or functionality)
- Design or edit your marketing materials (e.g. images, stationary)
- Manage and optimize your online PPC ad campaigns (add-on required)
- Create or edit visual content for your website, social media, and email marketing campaigns
- And more!
Monthly Active Time (MAT) is how much Active Time you have available each month. Depending on your subscription plan, you’ll have a set amount of Monthly Active Time — expressed in hours. Active Time is used when we perform marketing services related to your subscription plan.
Additional Active Time is only $69/hour, is tracked and used by the minute, and never expires!
On-page SEO includes any search engine optimizations performed “on” your website, such as:
- Publishing keyword-optimized blog posts on your website
- Optimizing page content and cross-linking content within your website
- Updating page titles, URLs, and meta information with relevant SEO keywords
- Ongoing updates to improve your website’s organic search ranking for specific keywords
Yes, but we request a minimum three-month commitment for new subscriptions.
We offer a 100% no-questions-asked refund policy.
All online marketing services for nonprofits include monthly reporting. Website Management and Social Media Management include setup of an online marketing calendar and development of an online marketing strategy.
Website Management includes hosting of one (1) website. Online Reputation Management is for one (1) physical business location. Each additional location is $50/mo. Plan price does not include sales tax. An initial three-month commitment is kindly requested.